CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome to Echo Effect Class Space

This is your porthole to your class assignments, and other sites important to you as a student at Rainshadow.  




Updates, Updates!

So, we are embarking on a move to a new building.  The Echo Effect Class is also going to be embarking on some changes.  Currently, a class workbook is being assembled for use in the class based upon the past 3 years of activities.  The 2009-2010 school year is just around the corner...  Hopefully everyone is having a great summer break!

One of the Most Moving Documentaries I Have Ever Seen...

Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father

I had no idea what I was in for when I began to watch this film.  I knew very little about it, except that my husband thought it looked interesting and it received 5 stars on Netflix.  As the story unfolded, I found myself emotionally tied to the story like no other story I have ever watched.  It begins as a story to a baby about his murdered father.  The film tells the story of Andrew Bagby through old film clips and interviews with friends and family.  But, there's a twist...  and the more you watch the film, the more frustrated you may find yourself.  Distraught, really.  It's almost difficult to even write about.  Throughout the journey, you are introduced to Andrew's amazing parents.  Their walk is one I wouldn't wish on anyone, and yet they face it with grace at every step.  If we don't watch this film in class (mainly because it is so emotional), I strongly recommend you watch it on your own.  You will not be sorry, though your entire world view may be different.

A Fun View of Camera Shots

Cole and Rachel are Honored by the Reno South Rotary

Please extend a congratulations to Cole and Rachel who were honored with other high school students on Thursday, April 10 by the Reno South Rotary as Most Improved Students. Both students have an opportunity to recieve a $1000 scholarship. Check out their speeches!